Monday, December 2, 2019

I Demand a Recount


There have been many hotly contested elections as of late. We can debate the results for hours. But ladies and gentlemen, I would like to discuss a miscarriage of justice; an election whose results I think we can all agree should have gone in a very different direction. While you may not agree with me at first, I ask you to consider my argument.

The election in question? People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive. No offense to John Legend. I like John a lot, and I was perfectly happy with the results until I realized that there was an obvious choice. A choice that was overlooked because he does not conform to traditional views. A choice that is out of the box and, therefore, not given the credit that he deserves. I present my choice for sexiest man alive, Kristoff Bjorgman. Who, you ask, is Kristoff Bjorgman? He’s the dashing iceman from Frozen and Frozen2. (Yes, that’s actually his last name, I Googled it.) And, yes, I am aware that he is animated. Here are my thoughts. 

· He knows not to get in the way of Elsa and Anna’s relationship as sisters. As the mother of two girls, I know the value of this, and hope for this in their future suitors.
· He will dress up when necessary but looks best in his rugged work clothes.
· He swoops in to save Anna, but not because she is a damsel in distress; far from it. When he does rescue her, his first words are “I’m here. What can I do?” Swoon. (Gentlemen, take note, and you’re welcome.)
· He sings about his love for Anna is a cheesy, 80’s style video, complete with reindeer back-up singers.
· He is open minded, having been raised by trolls.
· He is a bad-ass. He races into fire with Sven, his trusty reindeer, to save the other reindeer.
· He’s in great shape from carrying all of that ice. 

See?? Tell me that doesn't make him deserving of the cover?  Sorry, John Legend, but I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment